A filling and delicious meatless lunch or dinner option.
- 2 Burrito-size tortillas (preferably sprouted or whole grain)
- 1 can black beans, cooked
- Brown rice, cooked
- Handful chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 Sliced Avocado or fresh guacamole
- 1/8 Red onion, diced
- Handful Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Handful Montery Jack cheese (optional)
Directions: Soak all produce in 8.0-8.5 pH Chanson alkaline ionized water for 10 minutes. Cook tortilla over open flame for approximately 20 seconds each side. Top with rice, beans, and other ingredients. Roll, and enjoy!