G is for Garlic + Alkaline Recipes to Try
This is the seventh installment of our alkaline foods series where we feature a food from A-Z, sharing the benefits of the food along with suggested recipes to try!
G is for Garlic
Garlic contains protein, potassium, vitamins A, B, B2 and C, calcium, zinc, germanium and much more.
Garlic promotes health in many ways including:
- Protective effect against cancer
- Natural antibiotic/anti-fungal effective against toxic bacteria, viruses, and fungus
- Antioxidant which fights free radicals
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps maintain healthy blood circulation
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps strengthen your body’s defenses against allergies
- Helps loosen plaque from the artery walls
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Kills and expels parasites
Garlic recipes to try:
Other alkaline foods that start with G:
- Grasses (all)
- Green drinks
- Green beans
- Gluten free breads/wraps
- Green tea
- Goat milk
For more alkaline recipes from around the web, visit and follow our Alkaline Diet & Recipes Pinterest board. Stay tuned for the next installment of our alkaline foods series: H is for Himalayan Sea Salt.
Disclaimer: The testimonials, videos, articles and comments herein are the expressed opinions and experiences of the individual persons shared under their 1st amendment right of free speech. The information on this website has not been reviewed by the FDA. Products offered for sale herein are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. No medical claims are being made. Click here to see why we must say that.
The FDA laws only allow approved DRUGS to make claims of being able to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent disease. Natural products, even if they work can never qualify as a approved drug and are required to post the disclaimer that you read.
Get on the list
Get free tips on how to live healthier and happier delivered to your inbox monthly by subscribing to our free newsletter.
Leave a Reply